The Changing Retail Landscape for Sports & Active Nutrition
We’ll kick off the interactive broadcast series with a fireside chat between Joshua Schall, Principal, J Schall Consulting and NutraIngredients-USA‘s Senior Correspondent, Danielle Masterson on the themes that include transitioning away from specialty-only, e-commerce marketplaces, direct-to-consumer, retail’s shift to frictionless omnichannel, and linear commerce.
Key learnings from their conversation will be:
- Dissemination of the Sports Nutrition Category – Sports Nutrition transforms into Active Nutrition
- All Eyes on Marketplaces – WalMazon Effect
- Own My Own Destiny – direct-to-consumer
- Choose Your Own Adventure Shopping – Consumers have the power to decide what/when/where/how they’d like to their shopping experience
- Commerce Goes Linear – intersection of digital media and traditional e-commerce (most view this within the lens of Influencer-Led Brands, but it’s much more than that)
This will be followed by a panel discussion and live Q&A session moderated by Danielle Masterson of NutraIngredients-USA who will discuss the changing retail landscape for Sports & Active Nutrition. The following panelists will join Danielle:
- Joshua Schall, Principal, J Schall Consulting
- Marc Brush, Principal, Bend
- Michael Archbold, CEO, Council for Inclusive Capitalism
- Steve Hanson, CEO & Founder, Nutrasocial
This broadcast will include live Q&A and polling questions. It is FREE to attend but pre-registration is required.
Register by clicking on the button below: