We start the third part of the broadcast series with a fireside chat between Hillary Allen, Professional Endurance Athlete and NutraIngredients-USA‘s DePuty Editor, Hank Schultz on her experience of coming back from the brink. Accomplished ultra-endurance mountain runner Hillary Allen will share her experience in recovering from career and mobility threatening injuries to a finish in one of North America’s most challenging cycling road races on gravel, the Dirty Kanza 200. They will discuss:
- Her experience in learning a new sport from scratch in only two months
- Working with a sports nutritionist and product formulator to come up with tailored supplementation strategy
- What athletes need and are looking for in partnerships with sports brands
Next will be a presentation by Richard Schell, Nutritional Sales Manager, North America, Rousselot – Peptan on Collagen for Sport Recovery – Clinically Backed Efforts for Real Life Results. How can the nutraceutical industry take advantage of consumers’ growing awareness of the importance of a healthy, active lifestyle? During this session, we will be examining the drivers for the rising demand for sports nutrition including the expansion of sports user groups, change in lifestyle etc, and the increasing market value of supplements for sports nutrition. We will also be exploring the results of recent scientific studies that confirm the benefits of Peptan’s collagen peptides for muscle recovery after intensive exercise.
Richard’s presentation will be followed by a live panel discussion and Q&A session moderated by Hank Schultz of NutraIngredients-USA. The importance of Recovering in Sport & Active Nutrition will be discussed by Hank and our panelists:
- Abigail O’Connor, Director of Football Performance Nutrition, University of Michigan
- Jeremy Appleton, Director of Medical & Scientific Affairs, PLT Health Solutions
- Kris Gethin, CEO, Kaged Muscle
- Richard Schell, Nutritional Sales Manager, North America, Rouselot – Peptan
This broadcast will include live Q&A and polling questions. It is FREE to attend but pre-registration is required.
Register by clicking on the button below: